I feel like I've been on maternity leave for a year and a half, but I can't lurk much longer. Two books coming out in 2012. My agent punned, "When it rains and pours, and 2012 is the year it Hales!"
- MIDNIGHT IN AUSTENLAND releases! Amazon says Jan 31 so I'm going with that. I should have a section on my website for that book by then.
- I'm doing more signings in Utah than I've done for any book, starting with the release party at The King's English on Feb. 4 and continuing through March. Also running out to the Indianapolis youth literature conference.
- Come here for your PRINCESS ACADEMY sequel updates, including the official title, cover, & release date. Bloomsbury will be doing some fun stuff to build up to it, including contests. I'm really excited about one thing we're doing and I just know some of you squeetusers will be involved.
- I will tour for PA2 this fall. I don't control where I go. Publicists usually send authors to areas where there's a strong bookstore to organize a signing event, usually in conjunction with school visits and radio/TV interviews. All of that goes through Katy Hershberger: Katy.Hershberger (at) bloomsbury (dot) com. If you want me, she's the lady to talk to!
- Oh yeah, and there's a movie in the works! I'm sure I'll have updates on the AUSTENLAND movie this year.
- Blog! Um, I'm a bit over my head at the moment, and talking to other twins moms, that may continue for the next 2.5 years. But I'll try to post at least once a week. I Twitter-talk a bit more often.
Come for the talk, stay for the photos of my twin girls, leave with a book or two. I'm honored to have you at squeetus.