My life this week:
- A/C broken for second time this month. Sleeping with all windows open is refreshing but also puts a fine layer of dust everywhere.
- No phone jacks working, shower flooded with first use, no water pressure so we can't use two faucets at the same time, water still leaking in basement, etc.
- 55 boxes scattered throughout our new house. I've stopped trying to find things. If it's not visible, it's lost for good. Does a human being really need this much stuff?
- Somehow wrote 5000 words of a new book in the last 24 hours (1000 words a day is good for me). That is awesome.
- And, it's a girl! Come January anyway. Little sweetie.